Exhibit at Natcon
The Promotional Product Professionals of Canada’s National Convention welcomes nearly 3,000 distributors and their clients every year for a tradeshow experience like no other—and now that the Association has gained over 400 new distributor members since the recent strategic partnership formed with PPAI and SAGE, it has never been a better time to exhibit!
- 10’ x 10’ booth space
- drapes, black carpet,
- first booth cleaning & post show reports
Booth carpet, other than what is included, must be ordered and paid for by the exhibitor.
First Booth: $1,993
Additional Booth: $1,888 each
First Booth: $2,790.20
Additional Booths: $2,643.20 each
Optional Booth Configuration Guide
- Corner: Open to an aisle on two sides – Cost +5%
- Island: Open on all 4 aisles; 4 booths minimum – Cost +10%
- Carpet Span: Links booths facing each other – Cost +10%
- Extended Height: From 8’ to 20’ maximum – Cost +10%
- Hanging Sign: Only for Islands or Aisle Spans – Cost +10%
Please note: this floor plan is updated weekly; booths are continually being sold and changes may occur.
PPPC Official Logistics Carrier
PPPC uses the services of Recall Show Services for all TOPS+ transportation of goods. Recall is owned and operated by Rob McCall, PPPC’s contracted floor manager. Exhibitors should make advance arrangements directly through Recall Show Services.
Recall Show Services